Miyerkules, Hulyo 8, 2015

How to get Android-inspired cellular signal and Wi-Fi status bar icons

Android Solid WiFi Cell

After my last few screenshots and videos, I’ve received numerous questions on Twitter, via email, and via the comments section about my status bar icons. More specifically, people are dying to know how I was able to get those cool-looking Android L-inspired cellular signal and Wi-Fi signal icons.

These icons are added to the status bar by means of a WinterBoard theme downloadable for free from Cydia. In this post, I’ll show you how you can add them to your iPhone.... Read the rest of this post here


"How to get Android-inspired cellular signal and Wi-Fi status bar icons" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento