Martes, Hunyo 16, 2015

New in iOS 9: Native print preview

iOS 9 Print Preview

I don’t often use AirPrint to print from my iPad or iPhone, but occasionally I find the need to do so. One of the things that’s always bugged me about printing from my iPad is the lack of any sort of print preview.

Prior to iOS 9, if you wanted to print directly from the native iOS share sheet, you pretty much had to go into the whole ordeal blind, as you weren’t provided with a print preview. With iOS 9, things have changed. You’ll now find a native print preview option whenever you invoke the printing dialogue from the native share sheet.... Read the rest of this post here


"New in iOS 9: Native print preview" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento