Biyernes, Hunyo 26, 2015

How to fix the dreaded virtual machine error when attempting to run the TaiG jailbreak

Sorry, this application cannot run under a Virtual Machine TaiG Jailbreak

In a previous post, I lamented about the fact that I received a dreaded virtual machine error when trying to run the TaiG jailbreak tool on VMware Fusion 7. The error went something like this: Sorry, this application cannot run under a Virtual Machine.

Not only is that totally ambiguous, but it really didn’t make much sense when you consider that the prior TaiG tool ran with no problems. After trying a few solutions I found via Google, I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably just have to settle and use the old tool instead..

Fortunately, however, one of our awesome readers has come though with a fix. Mohamed Elkady shared this interesting little trick to help bypass a frustrating error. In this post and video, I’ll walk you through the entire process step-by-step.... Read the rest of this post here


"How to fix the dreaded virtual machine error when attempting to run the TaiG jailbreak" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento