Martes, Hunyo 16, 2015

A closer look at Apple Watch apps: PCalc, Notes, and Dispatch

App-Watch-Banner

I’m looking forward to the day when an iteration of the Elder Scrolls will come to iPad. Imagine strolling through Tamriel on your Retina display, engaging in Infinity Blade-style combat with man and beast. It’d be glorious. I’m not sure that day will ever come, but I’m anticipating it just the same. I’ll be happy when the latest version of iPad has the hardware to run such a game, regardless.

Instead of discussing my recently renewed obsession with Skyrim, we’re here to talk about some noteworthy Apple Watch apps that I’ve come across recently, so let us begin.

... Read the rest of this post here


"A closer look at Apple Watch apps: PCalc, Notes, and Dispatch" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento